Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week 10: Ten Weeks of Wonderful Experience!



When I first started this course with week 1 and week 2 discussions and tasks, I had the impression that I would never get to week 10. I have been struggling a bit in finding time to finish the tasks with the loads of work I’ve had at work. Now, I have the impression that time has gone so fast and I’m now used to being busy all the time and staying up at night. I might sound a bit crazy to tell this but I’m sincere: I’ll miss it! J Each week was really meaningful to me as I learnt a lot of useful things during them. The experience I’ve got from this course was very rich. And I can now say that I’m so wealthy because I’ve got a great deal of invaluable knowledge and skills. Thank you webskills E-course staff. I really want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the staff, the participants and especially our Instructor, or I would say “Facilitator”, Courtney, who has never hesitated to help us whenever we needed that and who did her best to guide us all along the course. Everything has been done step by step till we reached the end and now, I can’t really describe my feeling; I would say I have mixed feelings: happy, sad, excited, and relieved!

We’re ending this course then with readings about technology integration levels. The two articles “Tiers of Technology Integration” and “The Technology Integration Matrix” described different levels of technology integration depending on how we use or involve it in the teaching. Thanks to this course, I have been familiar with different approaches of technology integration in teaching and I can say that I’m part of the Tiers 2 category or the Adoption level. I often use technology to enhance students’ productivity through collaborative activities. I hope to continue integrating technology in my teaching to better achieve the course goals and get better output from students, even in the future and I hope to reach higher levels in its use.

As a result of my reflection about what I have experienced during these 10 weeks, I left some advice to future participants in this webskills course in Nicenet and I would like to take the advantage of this last blog post to wish them the best and wish them to be able to achieve outstanding work. I also want to encourage all my webskills fellows to keep up the wonderful work they all did along the course and continue using technology in their teaching by all ways.

Good luck Everyone!
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ravaka!

    I just wanted to thank you for cooperation and feedback throughout the course!

    Thanks a lot colleague!

    All the best,
    Zulyar Kavashev
    Kazakhstan, Almaty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ravaka,

    I am going to miss your wonderful posts which I looked forward to each week. As you have mentioned, the past 10 weeks have really been a rich experience for all of us. We are going to cherish this always.

    With lots of best wishes for the future,
    Sharmila, India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ravaka!

    I just wanted to say you have been a really great partner to work with. Your posts have always been insightful and your comments and ideas have always been beneficial.

    Thank you so much for everything!

    Enjoy life and work! May you always be as cheerful as your blog is! :)

    Best,
    Gordana from Serbia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ravaka,

    Thank you for taking this course. I hope you have benefited so, much form it that you would put into practice.

    Abdesalam ZOUITA
    Morocco

    ReplyDelete