Saturday, October 18, 2014

Week2, post2: What’s more…. The helpful ABCD method!



This ABCD objective is the only thing that was not really new to me so far in this course because I already attended a workshop about it at my workplace and I’ve used it in my class preparation. Nevertheless, it’s always better to have knowledge reinforced since we may forget easily sometimes. It is simple and easier to understand for students. It has helped me to analyze and evaluate my lesson plan at the end of each class because I can see clearly what is mastered, what needs to be reinforced (in the behavior), and if my expectation was too high or a bit low (in the degree). The ABCD objective I described in the Nicenet post was for my class last Friday and I was really satisfied because the objective was more than reached. My expectation in the degree had been a bit low since my students could give and produce more than I thought. Hence, in my next lesson plan, I can think of increasing a bit the degree when it comes to describing and comparing.

Hope this method has made a difference in your lesson plan!

Ravaka
Madagascar

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ravaka,
    You are right, no matter how many times we practiced or got education, we can forget easily so that we should go on practicing again and again. I liked your ABCD at the nicenet, it was clear and I am happy that you could succeed your goals at the end of the week. We hope everybody could achieve their goals, too.
    Ali-Turkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali,

      Thank you very much for the positive feedback. I'm pleased you liked my ABCD objective. I also like yours! I think you manage it well though it's your first try. I'm joining you in hoping everyone could reach their objectives.

      Kind regards,
      Ravaka

      Delete